Tuesday, February 1, 2011

more learning. :3

today was a little different from yesterday.  as of the time i write this blog, i have seven points left as opposed to the nine i had left last night.  and i actually think i might eat them laters.

basically, we had bigger meals.  yesterday we were hoarding our points because we weren't sure about how the first day would pan out.  since we ate and we weren't hungry, we didn't eat all of our points like we should have and had extra at the end of the night.

i stopped by the store today to ask about the price of the notebooks (i did get one, only six bucks for a three month diary) and she talked to me for a few minutes.  everyone who works for weight watchers has done the plan and lost the weight, it's nice because that makes them more likely to care about what you're doing.  she asked about how it was going for me since we had just started.  i told her about my extra points and how i was trying to eat them, and she told me that it's pretty normal and that most people hoard their points in the beginning.  she told me to try to use all the points, but not to force myself to eat them if i'm absolutely not hungry.  so i feel a little better about it today.  :D

i noticed today that if i'm in a rush to eat something, i don't get nearly as much joy out of it.  i had a glasses emergency at work today and had to run to lenscrafters on my ten-minute break to fix it.  as i'm pretty much jogging down the hall i was stuffing my face with what is usually a totally delicious peanut butter chocolate quaker chewy granola bar.  i didn't even taste it.  the only taste i had of it was the very last bite i was trying to chew up outside of lenscrafters so i didn't have to talk to the lady with my mouth full.  D:

mandy and i had actually learned that on a weight loss show we watched a few years ago, about how if you eat more slowly and enjoy it more you're less likely to overeat.  if i had gotten to sit down and eat my delicious granola treat i may not have been so starving when i got home.  D:

oh well.  still a good day.  gonna go have me some music time then finish my homework for the night.

love, tiffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment