Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a catch-up.

i haven't forgotten about you, blog, i promise!  my anniversary was on monday, so i've been very very busy!  i'll have pictures over at my other blog, but let me just catch you up food-wise, then treadmill time!

sunday, 2/13

this was a packing day!  oh, the packing we did and the things we packed!

breakfast:
smart ones english muffin sandwich:  6 pts
ww yogurt:  2 pts

activity:
treadmill:  30 minutes

lunch: 
2 buffalo chicken sandwiches (no cheese):  11 pts

snack:
apple:  0 pts
2 string cheese:  2 pts

dinner:
2 servings spaghetti with tomato sauce:  6 pts

late dinner:
smart ones three cheese ziti:  8 pts

and here, chris brought me an anniversary cake, and he loved me enough to find out the points on it so everybody could enjoy it.  to keep myself from gorging on cake until it was gone, i had two servings.

it was even a small cake.  :D

bad snack:
2 servings love cake:  12 pts

ended the day with 1 point left!  but i haven't craved cake since!

monday was our 2 year anniversary, and i don't have any points for you, except that i save all my daily point and all my weekly points and finished them off.  and i have to say i didn't feel bad about it!  it's my anniversary, we went to the cheesecake factory, and we literally go there only once a year!  on our anniversary!  i used up all my points, but don't think i exceeded them.  it was amazing and i love my dude!

tuesday, 2/15

i rounded all these points up because we weren't sure on the exact numbers.

lunch:
naked pizza, 3 slices:  18 pts

snack:
another slice of naked pizza:  6 pts
2 valentines chocolates:  2 pts

dinner:  
applebees asiago steak with steamed potatoes and veggies:  15 pts

snack:
yogurt with cool whip:  2 pts
1 valentine chocolate:  1 pts

ended the day with 2 pts to spare!

i'll start a new blog for today.

love, tiffers


No comments:

Post a Comment