Thursday, February 3, 2011

breakfast owies.

so, after yesterday when i didn't have time for breakfast and lunch before work, i tried to get early to them in.  i got up at ten (have to be to work at 1), still not really a lot of time, but everything is already made (premade breakfast last night and was gonna lunch some dinner leftovers) so i figured it would be alright.

last night we made some scrambled eggs with turkey sausage and put it in the fridge for breakfast, put in on some toast with some cheese.  i put the whole thing together, and as i'm looking at this sandwich my tummy is like 'noooooooooooo!'  i picked it up like i was gonna eat it.  my tummy was all 'grumblegrumblenoooooooo'.

mandy told mom in the car this morning that she was gonna puke.

normally, i'm just not a breakfast person.  i'm trying to get up early and do better, but it's just hard to make myself eat right when i get up.  it's easier when i just wake up when i want to eat food, but when that alarm goes off and i try to get up, my brain is just like, i'm tired and not hungry.  i dunno.

gonna try some peaches instead and see how that makes my tummy feel.  maybe i'm just a light breakfast girl.

love, tiffers.

ps:  i hid the sandwich in the microwave so i didn't have to see it anymore.

you stay away from me, sandwich.

2 comments:

  1. i really thought i was gonna be sick this morning. . .the thought of that sandwich made it worse! had my coffee, thew a granola bar in my purse and i was outtie. . .i even got up 45 minutes early to prepare myself for breakfast, didn't work. . .*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. something about the smell of that sandwich this morning. just couldn't do it. maybe it'll make a mini-meal later. i think it was just too early.

    ReplyDelete