Friday, April 8, 2011

a yummy activity points day.

my granny's birthday party is tomorrow, so i came back home to my lovely family's house today!  i do miss my dude a little bit though (he had to work, so my daddy just picked me up)!  i haven't slept by myself in over a month!

anyway, spent some of my earned activity points today to have a yummy fun day with the family.  i'm gonna try to get it all down so i can keep up with them!

tracking:

lunch:
quarter pounder from mcdonald's:  13 pts
1/2 pastry:  4 pts

snack:
3 bananas:  0 pts
1/2 pastry:  4 pts
pringles snack pack:  3 pts
weight watchers string cheese:  1 pt

dinner:
chicken quesadilla, 2 tacos:  22 pts

total used:  47 (over 2)
activity points remaining for the WEEK:  12 pts

didn't earn any points today.  i'm not sure what to do when i'm not cleaning my house.  i did get really bored and pace around the living room for about 5 minutes.  i've gotten used to cleaning!  oh noes!

love, tiffers


No comments:

Post a Comment