Monday, April 11, 2011

rainy day.

so, beginning of a new week, which means weigh in day!  

i am a sad tiffers though, didn't gain but just can't seem to get a way from this 274. . .sigh.  oh well.

today is again very rainy and sad.  i'm gettin' tired of this rain!  it was so nice out yesterday. . .

anyway, today me and chris are going to be good citizens and go give some blood.  i've always wanted to do it, cuz i know if i ever needed some blood i'd want there to be some around!  so it's only fair to give a little bit.  my daddy does it all the time.  i've just never wanted to go by myself, but chris is going too, so i can be brave!

now everyone knows you get rewarded for giving blood right?  well the blood drive is at zaxby's and you get a free meal for donating!!  i haven't had zaxby's in MONTHS and i think i've i'm gonna hand over some blood i deserve a treat.  :P

EDIT:  so chris totally got the date wrong for the blood drive.  it's not for another two weeks.  silly boy.

tracking:

lunch:
mexican:  ??? pts

i haven't figured up the points for it.  i'm assuming it's all of them for the day.  which doesn't make me feel bad, i still have about half of my food left, so it will make a great dinner, too!

this is what's LEFT of my food.  dinner for me!
love, tiffers

No comments:

Post a Comment