Sunday, January 30, 2011

my tracker!

so, i screwed up my tracker for the day.  not my points necessarily, but the tracker.

i was trying to add up the numbers of my delicious low-fat buffalo chicken sandwich from subway, but as you know, i eat everything pretty plain.  the nutrition information included the light ranch (which i didn't have on my sammich, gross) and on the wheat bread (i got flat bread) and my lettuce didn't count as anything at all but i'm not sure if the nutrition information included the cheese and blah blah blah. . .

i was trying to just figure up the numbers, but i accidentally added them to my tracker instead, so it took away my points.  D:  apparently there is no reset button on my tracker (even though there should be, there's a spot for one, but there is no button in it), and i thought maybe if i just took the battery out it would reset itself, but no. . .

so i'm gonna try to keep track of it on my blog today.  here we go.

lunch:
1 bottle water:  0 pts
1 ft. long low-fat buffalo chicken sandwich (flatbread, no sauce, plus lettuce and cheese):  20 pts

also currently working on a 3 pt bottle of vitamin water and i have another regular water in my bag for later.  currently not hungry, so i think i'll be alright for a while.  not having too bad a day, though when i go with subway from now on i'm going to get the wheat bread since it's just easier to calculate.  probably go down to the six inch too, could have saved my self 10 pts but i was freakin' starving.  i chugged a bottle of water just to calm my tummy down!

will update you as the day progresses.

love, tiffers

EDIT:  chris found the reset button, you just have to push it until you think it's going to break.  so my current points total is 25 pts.

2 comments:

  1. So I am curious... how many points is Mac and Cheese with 1 hotdog (bun size) and lasgna with no meat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a serving of mac and cheese is 7 pts. the whole box is 21. one hot dog is 4. so for the whole mix it's 25 pts, and a serving i guess would depend on how many hot dogs made it in your bowl.

    lasagna is different cuz it depends on what you put in it. if you find me the info of a recipe close to the one you make i can plug it in my calculator for you and let you know.

    ReplyDelete